Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sweet, it's a party!

I'm starting to have a collection of cupcakes and sweet things! This is only the beginning....lol

It's a cupcake party!

♥ Martha Stewart- Cupcake Punch
♥ Sugar 'n Spice- Cupcake Ribbon
♥ Darice- Sweet Shop Sticker Book
♥ DCWV- The Sweet Stack

Cupcake ribbon

I'm excited to use DCWV's Sweet Stack! It comes with 48 delicious 8" x 8" printed papers such as cupcakes, cakes, candies, and juicy fruits (sorry, you can't  eat it ;) ). You can kind of see a cake tower behind the cupcake ribbon picture above. The best part is half of the stack has glitter! And you know how much I love glitter! :)  

Martha Stewart- Cupcake Punch
Cupcakes Galore Card is for sale. Email me SOLD! Thank you!

Here's another cupcake card.

I've made some birthday cards for the August birthday babies, but I can't post them yet because I don't want to ruin the surprise. So be sure to come back to see their birthday cards!

PS: This is my 100th post! Yay!

3 comments:

  1. mmmmm I love cupcakes...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I bought the stickers for the sweet collection but I couldn't find the paper.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter