Thursday, August 19, 2010

Allergy-Friendly Flowers

Just finished my final exam today! Hooray! I can finally enjoy the rest of the summer...I have so many things I want to do, so hopefully I can find time to do them all :) I'm so happy right now that I want to share this cheerful card to you guys!

This card is perfect for any occasion! Also perfect for someone that loves flowers but allergic to them...like me :) Luckily my allergies were not as bad as last year...perhaps I'm not allergic to pollen anymore? :P I wish...

For Sale
♥ Email me for Bouquet of Flowers 08-2010

A matching envelope!

Don't worry, I took allergy medicine ;)
I submitted this photo at craftgawker for the first time! Maybe my cards will be posted there one day :P

Hang in there...the weekend is almost here!

4 comments:

  1. You must be online the same time as me, I just posted on your previous post.

    Is the heart and flowers stamps or did you draw those? It's super cute.

    I went to The Tiny Fig's blog and she has so many cute things that I want to order, but last time I went to night market I didn't see her stall. Do you know if she's still there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. noodlekaboodle: I just read your comment on the previous post...Thanks! :) I used stamps for the heart and flowers...then I coloured with the pens you got me for Christmas!

    I just asked her if she's still selling her products at the night market. I'll let you know when she replies back :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS a very cheerful card. It's too bad that you're allergic to flowers because it seems like you like photographing them. We should get you some sort of mask... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey those are perfect for people who are allergic to flowers but love looking at them! that picture looks really pro!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter