- Double-sided tape/glue
- Scissors/Craft knife
- Not really a step =) Just showing the postcard and envelope.
- Open both sides of the envelope. Try to open the sides as neatly as possible. As you can see, I did a messy job. lol
- Cut along the middle. No need to use a ruler! Just follow the crease.
- Use double-sided tape or glue to stick the Hello Kitty postcard onto the pink side of the envelope. Cut and follow the shape, leaving 0.5cm space between.
- Use a black Sharpie to colour in the yucky white corners.
- Lastly, stick Hello Kitty onto the black side using double-sided tape or glue.
TA DA! There you have it! You can gave it to a friend, make it into a card, or even frame it. But for me, I'm going to keep it for myself. It's way too cute! =)
Oh! Check out the MAC collection for Hello Kitty!