Friday, October 7, 2011

My Birthday!

Hi guys! I'm using my little brother's computer right now because my laptop is not cooperating with me :(

Anyway, last week I celebrated my birthday with my wonderful friends. We had dinner at a restaurant with a beautiful view of the city. I had so much fun! Thanks, friends and families, for making my birthday another memorable one! I heart you all.

Here's a picture of all the cards I got from friends. So colourful and oh so sparkly :)!
Birthday cards from friends


Two friends made a card for me. The first card is so pretty! I love the colours and flowers.

Handmade card from LA's friend. Thanks!
The second card is super cute! It reminded me of this pink sheep box that I bought at a Michael's grand-opening last year.

Handmade card from Missy

And here are some pictures from my birthday party. I didn't wear the dress and shoes that I posted previously (hehee).

Group picture of us (missing three friends)

I was making funny faces in most of my pictures, so this is a best one I can post :P

I was thinking: "Why did I order two desserts?!?!"

Check out my birthday cards from last year! Thanks again for the birthday wishes, everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter