Friday, September 30, 2011

Birthday Dress and Shoes

Hi everyone!

Today is my birthday! Yay :) I want to show you guys my birthday dress and shoes that I will be wearing tonight...

Blue dress
Pink pumps
Just kidding :) I'll be wearing something else. The diagrams are from Fashion Origami by Mark Bolitho. The heels were hard to make...I had to make up my own folds because I didn't understand the diagram. The blue dress was fun to fold though.

What do you guys think? I am I fashion designer now? lol

Anyway, please look forward to my next post on my birthday par-tay :)

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cute! When you linked this on facebook, I thought it was an actual dress, haha.

    Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I tricked you, didn't I?

    Thanks, SarahBear! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter