Monday, September 6, 2010

Love Love Love

A good friend of mine, VS, asked me to make an engagement card for her friend. I had a hard time thinking of a design for this card because I don't have a lot of engagement/wedding supplies. I guess I should stop buying cupcake-themed supplies :) Anyway, congratulations to the newly engaged couple!

I made this card really simple because I want to emphasize the satin blue bow and the "Love" embellishment. You have no idea how hard it was for me to put down the glitter glue and stickers...I wanted to add more! :P

You can't see them, but I dotted all the pink dots with glitter glue.

My bows are getting better!
See this card at craftgawker :)

Here's another engagement card that I've made for my girlfriend....who asked me to be her bridesmaid! ♥ ♥ ♥

Have a great week, everyone! And happy first week of sch...ool? .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter