Sunday, September 26, 2010

Just me and my dad...and Hello Kitty

I have so many Hello Kitty stickers that I might as well use some for my cards. This card made my dad laugh and that's all it matters :)

Happy Birthday, Daddy! ♥ ♥ ♥

Hello Kitty sending a message to my daddy :)
Check out my dad's birthday card from last year!

Oh, I just had the best weekend! I had an early birthday dinner with my lovely friends on Saturday. It was nice seeing everyone after a long week of school and work. I will post pictures soon! But for now, thank you friends for coming out and celebrating with me. I heart you all!

4 comments:

  1. Different from your usual cards, but so you! It seems more personal since it's for your dad. I like it! I really like the puff of cloud. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one!
    How did you do the grass? Or is that decorative paper?

    C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting for you to feature me!

    C

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter