Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanks a Bunch - Part 2

This is part two of Thanks a Bunch.

Here are the other two cards that I’ve made for my friend. I hope the people who received their card are happy! I also hope there's enough glitter...lol! Enjoy!





Another friend of mine requested some graduation cards for his friends. I’ll post the pictures of the cards as soon as I finish making them. I have some ideas already…I better scribble them in my sketch book before I forget!

Anyways, my friends and I are going to Vegas in NINE days! I'm so excited because I haven't been on a vacation for some time now....and also, I can't wait to leave this gloomy weather!  
Oh Mister Sun, Sun, Mister Golden Sun…Please shine down on me.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute thank you cards, I like the googly eyes on the bee.

    I ordered a whole bunch of stuff from Stampin' Up!, when my supplies come I'll start up my card making hobby again.

    -C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the sparkly details on the first card. It's very you!

    Oh yeah... VEGAASSSSS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey missy,

    Have a safe flight and lots of fun. Talk to you laterrr.

    -C

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter