Saturday, June 19, 2010

Ideas for Father's Day 2010

Father's Day is tomorrow! I have no idea what to make yet so hopefully this post will help me get started...and hopefully give you some ideas.

  1. Daddy's Pocket


    I'm loving cards with pockets! It's great for holding tags and photos! I made one for A's birthday...maybe I'll make one for my dad.
    Visit Free-CardMaking's website to download this project or to browse around.

  2. Button-Down Father's Day Card


    I made my dad a fancy jacket suit card last year, so maybe this year I can make him a casual shirt :D The shirt on the right is cute! It has a jacket with lapels and a pocket with a handkerchief.
    Martha Stewart, I love your craft projects!

Check out the ideas that I posted last year post.

2 comments:

  1. I think the one you made last year was super cute, S;Totally fits your style. I'd like to see what you are capable of when you do an interpretation of Martha's button-down for dad too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Show us your father's day card! I like the pockets that you've been making too. They're cute. :)

    BTW, when can we go back to I Found? I have some ideas...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter