Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy's Overalls

I was going to make Martha Stewart's Button-Down Father's Day Card, but I changed my mind because I've made a shirt for my dad last year. I wanted to make something different, so this year I gave him overalls! It's soooo cute! :P My mom and little brother thought it was an apron though :(



There were a few things I would change. I would change the shape to a more square-ish form. Also, I wish I had a different thick ribbon to use because the flowery straps are a bit girly (I need to buy more thick ribbons!). Other than that, I'm quite happy with my dad's overalls and it seems like he likes it too!



I love adding little details to my cards! For this card, I drew tiny stitches onto the pockets to make it look like real stitches. Also, I thought it would be cute and funny to attach one small and one big button on the overalls. Lastly, I rolled up the "I ♥ U" label so it'll stick out. I don't know about you, but majority of my labels on my clothes are either rolled up, folded, or ripped out...I don't like them.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day! I had sushi with my daddy! :)

Take a look at what I've made for my dad last Father's Day!

2 comments:

  1. I love that apron! cute buttons

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!! It's even better than the Martha Stewart shirt. Loving the little details and the big red star.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter