Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thanks a Bunch - Part 1

My friend finished his practicum and he asked me to make thank you cards for him to give out. It was my first time creating thank you cards and I had so much fun making them. What I like about it is that I can do anything I want! :)

I've made four thank you cards, but I’ll only post two for now… only because I have to wake up early in the morning. I'm going to this event called EAT! Vancouver, Canada's largest consumer food, beverage, and cooking festival! I can't wait to taste their delicious food!




I'll post the other two cards soon!

Have a great weekend! ;)

-------------
Edit:
My blog has a face lift! So if some of my older posts look funny, it's because of the new template. Anyways, I hope you like the new layout/design.

1 comment:

  1. Love these cards! they totally look like a great value!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter