Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Origami Polo and Tie

Here's a card that I made for my dad. My loves to wear polo shirts so it's no surprise why my brothers and I always gift them with a new polo.

Happy Father's Day!

Tools and Supplies used:
♥ White cardstock
♥ Yellow stripes from Fashionably Chic Paper Stack by Recollections
Green plaid origami paper from Daiso
Blue hearts double-sided origami paper (gifted from a friend)
Made with Love & Red stripes washi tape by Recollection
Glitter glue in Diamond by Tulip
Foam adhesive squares by Recollections
Glitter glue in Diamond by Tulip

Recently, I've been matching the Father's Day and Mother's Day card. I can't help it, because they are so cute together! Last month, I made my mom an origami dress for Mother's Day.

Origami dress to match the polo and tie

Here are some Father's Day card that I made in the past:

Father's & Mother's Day card in 2011

Dad, you made me smile (2012)

Father's Day Suit (2009)

Happy crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter