Friday, July 19, 2013

Colourful Birthday Card

Here's a birthday card that I made for my crafty friend, sixcranberries. This card was fun to make! A bit of washi tape, a rubber-stamped sentiment and pretty stickers for a quick and easy birthday greeting. The colours are just so fun!
 

Happy Birthday!

Tools and Supplies used:
♥ White cardstock
♥ Yellow stripes from Fashionably Chic Paper Stack by Recollections
♥ Stitched tag by Martha Stewart
♥ Pink with white polka dots washi tape by Recollections
♥ 3D heart sticker
♥ 3mm white pearl jewel stickers
♥ "Happy Birthday" rubber stamp by Studio G

Funny story, I planned to add a bow on top of the tag and, for some silly reason, I stamped it upside down! Anyway, emergency plan B turned out great too.

oopsie

Have a great weekend. Wear sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter