Friday, November 18, 2011

New Paper Craft Tools and Supplies

I stopped craft shopping for a couple of months now and I think I deserve to spoil myself this time :) I bought quite a few items and I wanted to share them with you. Oh, and all the items below were on sale (woohoo!).

Getting ready for the holiday season!
Picture above (prices are in Canadian dollars):

I really like the 'Tis the Season paper stack! The printed patterns are really cute! You can click here to see some samples of what this paper stack contain. My favourite one is the pear-shaped Santa Claus (pictured below). This paper stack will really go with my Holiday Collection Christmas Stack :)

Pear-shaped Santa Claus. So cute!

I also bought some new tools! Picture below (prices are in Canadian dollars):

Can you find me in this picture? :)
I can't wait to use this edger punch!

I like my Dotted Scallop Edger Punch so much that I decided to purchase another edger punch. They're very easy to use and they can lock shut for a stackable storage.


Photo taken from ek success
That's all! I don't think I'll be buying any more holiday/Christmas related paper supplies for a long time.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter