Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hello Kitty Birthday Card

Happy birthday to my best friend, A!

I made her this kawaii birthday card by using a Hello Kitty paper pad. I love this paper pad! It comes with 3 sticker sheets, 16 punch out paper sheets, and 48 printed pattern sheets. You can do a lot of cute projects with it!

Read more to see some of A's birthday surprises! :)

Kawaii!
Tools and Supplies used:
Hello Kitty paper pad (printed pattern sheets, sticker, and border)
Hello Kity blue patterned tape
Deep purple card stock paper by Recollection's Halloween pack
1/2" Round Corner squeeze punch by Fiskars
Glitter glue in Diamond by Tulip
"Happy Birthday" clear stamp by Fiskars
Foam adhesive squares by Recollections

I always look forward to A's birthday parties (yes, plural!). They're always fun and I love celebrating with her. This year, CH baked a colourful red velvet cake. If you must know, the cake was very yummy :) The hearts on the cake was such a cute touch. CH bakes beautiful and yummy desserts! Don't forget to check out her Pinterest boards.

Colourful red velvet cake by CH

I got A a pink kick scooter. A and I always joke around about getting a scooter because we only live about two blocks away from each other. Now it's not a joke and it's happening. Of course, I got myself one too.

Pink scooter for me and bff

I wanted to add glittery tassels and a basket, but they're not made for scooters. Luckily I found cute bike bells!

Rubber duck and mustache

Happy Wednesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter