Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hello Kitty Inspired Birthday Card

Hi Everyone!

A few people asked me where I got my inspirations from when I make cards. Well, half of them are inspired by crafters and the other half is "it-just-popped-in-mind." I'm not sure how to explain, but the idea just comes :) Here's an example where my Hello Kitty notebook inspired me to make a birthday card.

Before I start, I want to say: Happy Birthday, Cupcake! :)

Untie and open some happiness :)

My friend, AS, asked me to make a card for LC's birthday, so this Hello Kitty notebook (below) helped me create this birthday card.

My inspiration

And here's the inside:


Be sure to come back to see her birthday that I gave her. For now, check out her cupcake card from last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter