Sunday, May 13, 2012

Just For You, Momma

Hello and Happy Mother's Day!

Oops. It has been more than a month since I posted something. I just came back from Beijing and Hong Kong almost two weeks ago and I'm still adjusting the time difference. Plus, I'm just lazy :) I'm planning to have a separate post about my trip so please look forward to it! :)

Anyways, today is mother's day and this is the card I made for my momma (see below).

Happy Mother's Day!

Tools and Supplies used:
♥ Stampin' Up Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper - from their Sale-a-bration catalog (ended)
♥ "Just For You" wooden stamp by Studio G
5mm White pearl jewel stickers
Light blue ribbon
Glitter glue in Diamond by Tulip
♥ Scalloped-edge decorative scissors
♥ 1/2" Round Corner squeeze punch by Fiskars

In addition to the card, I compiled our Beijing and Hong Kong pictures into an album. AND on top of that...my Dad, brothers, and I gave my mom pearl earrings. She loves them all!

Gifts for momma

I had fun putting the photos together. It was an awesome trip, but I'm glad to be back in Vancouver. I'll be posting a lot of pictures...be sure to visit my blog again! :)

Photo album and a love letter to my momma ♥

Check out last year's Mother's Day card (click on the photo below):



Have a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter