Thursday, December 3, 2009

Updates!

I have two updates! :) 
  1. The DDA Holiday Open House Craft Fair was amazing! There were a lot of craft goodies being sold at the craft fair, such as jewelry and decorated gift bags. Also, there were some delicious baked goods that made me drool the entire day! Most importantly, friends and families were there to have fun and to learn more about DDA (i know i did!) and the people they support. I will update soon with pictures, but for now please visit their blog for some pictures!
  2. a litre of sunshine has a new email! If you would like to order some personalized handmade cards, please feel free to contact me at:

    alitreofsunshine[at]hotmail[dot]com
    Also, please email me if you have any questions or comments. I would love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter