Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Origami Polo and Tie

Here's a card that I made for my dad. My loves to wear polo shirts so it's no surprise why my brothers and I always gift them with a new polo.

Happy Father's Day!

Tools and Supplies used:
♥ White cardstock
♥ Yellow stripes from Fashionably Chic Paper Stack by Recollections
♥ Green plaid origami paper from Daiso
♥ Blue hearts double-sided origami paper (gifted from a friend)
♥ Made with Love & Red stripes washi tape by Recollection
♥ Glitter glue in Diamond by Tulip
♥ Foam adhesive squares by Recollections
♥ Glitter glue in Diamond by Tulip

Recently, I've been matching the Father's Day and Mother's Day card. I can't help it, because they are so cute together! Last month, I made my mom an origami dress for Mother's Day.

Origami dress to match the polo and tie

Here are some Father's Day card that I made in the past:

Father's & Mother's Day card in 2011

Dad, you made me smile (2012)

Father's Day Suit (2009)

Happy crafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Free Blog Counter